Chicken Breakfast Skillet
This one skillet breakfast combines chicken sausage, chicken breast meat, bacon and eggs for a hearty meal to start your day
- Cast Iron skillet Or other heavy duty skillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 links Salt and Pepper Chicken Sausage Orange Door Acres Sausage
- 1 Chicken Breast Sliced
- 2 pcs Bacon sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 4 Large Eggs Farm Fresh
- chives fresh, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Add the olive oil to the skillet and preheat over medium-high heat
- Add the sausage, chicken and bacon to the skillet. Stir fry the meat until all the meat has browned slightly and is fully cooked, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Crack the 4 eggs into the skillet and break the yolks slightly with a spatula. Cover and cook until the whites are fully cooked, approx. 10 minutes.
- Add the shredded cheese, salt and pepper. Cover and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted
- Remove from the heat. Add the chives. Slice into wedges and serve with toast.