Slow Cooker Chicken Drumsticks
The drumsticks are coated in our signature Beer Can Chicken Rub and then smothered in Norfolk Original BBQ sauce. Then cooked to tender perfection in a crock pot. This is a super easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love.
- Crock Pot
- 12 Drumsticks
- 3 tbsp Orange Door Acres - Beer Can Chicken Rub
- 1 jar Norfolk Original BBQ Sauce divided
- Cooking spray
- Coat the crock pot with cooking spray
- Rub the Beer Can Spice Rub all over the drumsticks. Place the drumsticks in the crock pot. Let the drumsticks absorb the spice rub for 5 minutes
- Pour 3/4 of the jar of Norfolk BBQ sauce over the drumsticks. Gently toss to coat.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 hours on high
- Preheat broiler to high
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper. Place the drumsticks in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Brush the remaining BBQ sauce on the drumsticks. Broil 3-5 minutes until edges start to brown and crisp.
- Serve with your favourite side