This will quickly become a weeknight favourite. Juicy, sweet, sticky and oh so easy to prepare. Just 4 ingredients.
Weeknight Oven-Baked Honey BBQ Chicken
- 3 to 4 lb's Bone-in chicken drumsticks and thighs
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Honey you can substitue brown sugar or maple syrup
- 4 to 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. Wisk all ingredients in a large bowl, add the chicken and toss to coat
- 3. Bake 45 minutes on the centre rack. Cover with foil 1/2 way through to prevent the sauce from burning.
Serve with your choice of side and a salad for a delicious, nutritious meal.